7/2/10

Things That Made Me Go Mmmm....

Today I thought it would be fun to share pictures of some of the yummy raw food I have been enjoying this week.

I just love to try new recipes, and read food blogs so here is just a small sample of incredible meals inspired by my lovely blogging buddies:)

This has become a weekly favorite for me. I just can't get enough:) Thank you, Marlie for posting about your Avocado Truffles!


I whipped up some raw fresh peach ice cream and topped it with a few raspberries and Walnut Coconut/Crumble from Noelle of An Opera Singer in the Kitchen blog. This one had me singing in the kitchen...hehe!


I had this cool and refreshing thick shake a couple of times...a quickie version of Raspberry Banana Almond butter & Cinnamon Smoothie by Sarahfae of the Addicted to Veggies blog I just used 3 frozen bananas with a handful of raspberries and a dash of cinnamon and a splash of water. Thanks for the lovely inspiration:)


I can never have enough raw salad dressings...especially thick, rich, creamy..mmmm:)....I filled an avocado with the dressing and sprinkled it with some eggplant bacon, cut cherry tomatoes and tiny raw rosemary crackers. Thanks to Jackie from the blog Peaces of Earth for posting her Ranch Dressing:)


It was the perfect dip for cucumber cut with a french fry cutter.


Black Forrest Banana Soft-Serve...yet another way to enjoy this quick and easy favorite:) Thanks so much Lisa from the blog Vegan Cookbook Critic!

Thanks so much to everyone who has a blog for posting your lovely food creations. You are all so beautiful and inspiring, and I appreciate all of you! {{{HUGS}}}

20 comments:

Neeta said...

Those are very tempting pictures of your beautiful food - makes me go Mmmmmm too :-)
Thanks for sharing.....

singerinkitchen said...

So glad you enjoyed the crumble!!

La Mama Naturale' said...

yum, yum, yum! everything looks so delicious and yummy! I'm drooling over here...LOL! Perfect day for those kind of treats! & *thank you* for sharing such awesome links ;) Have a wonderful weekend.

Melissa said...

Thank you so much Angela for sharing your eats and the blogs that inspire you! Everything looks so amazing (as usual)and I have some new blogs to check out too:)
I have been so busy and have not been spending much time in the kitchie..I greatly miss it:( So thank you for the great ideas!

Patinaware said...

Beautiful photos ~ WoW!

I really need to make time to get back into the raw food recipes!

My schedule is so crazy lately...

Carissa said...

WOW I love all the avocado in this post! One of my favorite things :) They avo truffle is a great idea! And I love the picture of the avo salad!

kelli said...

*drool*

=)

barefoot_and_frolicking said...

What wonderful food! Thank you so much for sharing - it is so nice to share inspiration with other raw foodies :) So glad you like the avocado truffles, but I owe my inspiration to the blog, Golubka! Have a great weekend.

VeganLisa said...

I am so excited to see you made the cherry ice cream!

isGolubka inspired my green monsters eggs at my Where the Wild Things Are party. Her site is so rich with ideas.

But, I was just about to post the sprouted bagels I made at my Mom's based on your recipe. I love the blog world for keeping me inspired. Thank you for bringing so much fun into my kitchen.

Pure2raw twins said...

YUM!!! yay to blogging friends, we love getting inspired by so many great blogs!!

Jackie (Peaces of Earth) said...

Yay!!! What a beautiful community we're a part of. I'm so grateful for the amazing people and the food. :) I'm glad you enjoyed the ranch!! Your salad looks unbelievable!!!

Julie Lynn said...

Oh sweetie, those thing make me go Mmmmmm too!! You make the most beautiful raw foods. =)

BTW...do you still have a picture of the avocado dish you made from the recipe on my blog a while back? (Your turned out SO much prettier than ours...big surprise.) ;-)

If you do...would you send it to me? With your permission I'd like to post it on our blog.

Magic of Spice said...

Everything looks so wonderful:)

evergreen said...

Awww, I just love hearing from all of you, thank you!!!

Julie...Of course...I will send the pics out to you ASAP:)

Julia said...

Mmmm...peach ice cream! I have been missing ranch something fierce so I'm off to check out how to make it! Thanks for all the great links!

Nelly said...

amazingly yummy...i need to give the black forest soft serve a try...

=)

Debra said...

It all looks so good!!!!
Blessings, Debra
Vegan Diet Video
My Blog

Felic Pear said...

Hi, thanks for your comment on my blog, for some reason it got deleted.

I LOVE your blog. Your recipes are inspirational! I noticed you tried some of Russel James's Recipes; I've been trying some as well, and will eventually post some pictures of my attempts.

I'm going to try your Raw Chocolate Kiss treats that you made, they look SO yummy. And I think they would really impress some of my non-raw teenage friends ;)

Peace and Love,
Felic Pear x
theteenageofraw.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yummy is right and I love all the color! xoxo

HiHoRosie said...

everything looks so dang amazing and scrumptious! wow! You amaze me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails