Here is a quick and easy recipe for a yummy, healthy treat. It is a great way to use hemp seed butter. It is adapted from a recipe I found online.
Hemp Power Ball Truffles
¼ cup tahini
¼ cup hemp seed butter
2 tablespoons carob powder
2 tablespoons agave
2 tablespoons cacao nibs, ground fine
2 tablespoons goji berries, ground fine
1 teaspoon maca powder
½ teaspoon vanilla
½ teaspoon cinnamon
About ¼ cup hemp seeds, to roll truffles in
Whole goji berries, for decoration if desired
Makes 16 one inch truffles
1. Combine all ingredients , except hemp seeds and whole goji berries, in a small bowl. Mixture should be shiny and smooth, pulling away from the sides of the bowl. You can add a little more carob if it seems sticky. You may chill the mixture to firm it up a little before shaping.
2. Roll into 16 one inch balls.
3. Roll each ball into shelled hemp seeds.
4. Press one goji berry into truffle, if desired.
5. May be stored covered in fridge for about 1 week or so, if you hide them!
Click here for more hemp recipes, many are raw:)