11/29/09

Happy International Juice Feasting Day!


Today is international juice feasting day.

Although I may have a small meal while we are out later, I will be juicing for the rest of my meals today.

This juice is inspired by the ingredients in my cranberry salad. It is very refreshing, and another easy way to enjoy cranberries while they last!

Cranberry Orange Pear Juice

1 orange
1 pear
1 cup cranberries
1 cup celery
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/4 teaspoon allspice

1. Juice orange, pear, celery and cranberries.

2. Shake with spices and serve:)

Have a very juicy day everyone!

6 comments:

bitt said...

you juicing too? awesome!!!!! i love having juice buddies.

i've been tempted to juice cranberries. tart, huh?

evergreen said...

Hi bitt!...I'll be your juice buddy!!!

I juiced most of yesterday, and plan on doing it tomorrow too.

I use lots of cranberries lately as long as there is something sweet like apple, pear or orange. The spices help too.

bitt said...

i inspired you? awesome! spreading the love. juice love.

you inspired me to juice some cranberries. i put some in my juice tonight.

Isle Dance said...

Fantastic idea, cranberries!

Pam said...

Your juice looks so good! I get kinda lazy with juicing even though we luv it! I do really like making green smoothies...so easy peasy lemon squeezing...lol!!

Enjoy your day!

evergreen said...

Thanks for your comments everyone!

Today I started with a glass of raspberry, orange, and cranberry...so good too!

~bitt~ I can juice today and tomorrow for sure. Mail me if you would like to talk more about it:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails