It seems my Sweet Strawberry Mice got into some bad cheese!
Not-so-Sweet Strawberry Mice
Ingredients per "mouse":
1 strawberry, remove hull, trim bottom to make it sit as desired.
2 pumpkin seeds
2 sunflower seeds
2 currants, cut in half, 3 halves are needed per mouse
1 thin strip dried pineapple, cut using kitchen shears
toothpick for applying eyes and tail:)
1. Stick pumpkin seeds point up in strawberry for ears as shown.
2. Add cut currants for eyes and nose, cut side should be sticky, stick on using toothpick.
3. Add 2 sunflower seed fangs:)
4. Insert pineapple strip for tail as shown, making hole with toothpick if needed.
1 apple or pear makes several wedges
apple or pear, peel and remove core
lemon juice to prevent browning
tiny sprinkle of green powder such as vita-mineral green or spirulina
1. Cut apple or pear into wedges
2. Push straw through wedges of apple or pear to look like swiss cheese:)
3. Sprinkle with lemon juice
4. Sprinkle a little green powder to look like mold:)
I also wanted to let you know I mixed about a cup of the whipped sweet potatoes into a (3) banana soft serve today with a little extra maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice and it was awesome!
I got the idea when I scooped the mini pumpkins from the potato whip using an ice cream scoop. You can scoop little ice cream pumpkins decorated just like the sweet potatoes for a cute dessert in little cupcake papers. Use a mint leaf in place of the parsley. Freeze soft serve for a few hours before scooping.
If you need more healthy raw Halloween recipes click here:)